This workshop has been postponed indefinitely. Ticket holders will receive a full refund or the choice of a personalised social media session. We will also work to create an online version of the workshop. Thank you for your understanding.
Does social media for your business feel overwhelming?
Are you on social media for your business, but struggle to know what to post and when?
Or, you don't know who your target market actually is on social media, which makes it hard to know which social media platform to use for your business.
Perhaps you’re not sure what types of social media content will be best to connect with your target market.
Or you’re finding you’re spending too much time on social media and other aspects of your business are suffering.
It could even be the reverse. You’re busy doing all the other stuff small business owners have to do and you’re not finding the time to do your social media.
And finally, you know social media is important but you don't know what works and what doesn’t.
You're not alone!
When it comes to planning your social media it can be challenging knowing where to start. There are just so many options!
And, not everyone knows how to work out who your target market is so that your marketing is as effective as it can be. You know you should know who they are but it's not something you're usually taught how to do do when establishing your business.
Business owners wear the hat of everything, which makes it hard to find the time to manage your social media strategically.
That's where this workshop can help you.
How to plan, create and schedule your social media content like a pro
This half-day workshop includes:
- why being on social media is important
- setting social media goals
- understanding your target market and where they are online
- different types of social media platforms, content and scheduling platforms
- learning the process involved to maximise your content creation
- how to figure out what is working for you and what isn't
- building your content for one month
- a one-year social media content plan template
After this workshop you will...
- know what you want to achieve with your social media
- know who your target market is
- identify which social media platforms you need to be active on
- know the types of posts to create to best connect with your target market
- have created a month worth of content specifically for your business
- have an annual plan started on what to post, where and when
- understand social media reporting to help you know what works and what doesn't
Only 15 places available - don't miss out!
$295.00 pp (inc GST). Includes:
- half-day workshop where you learn and go through the process we follow to strategically and regularly deliver social media content
- social media content planning workbook
- annual social media content plan template
- social media content concepts
- lunch and afternoon tea
- post workshop 1-on-1 Q&A session with Mell Millgate, Director and great at marketing stuff, starfish marketing
Don't miss out!
Only 15 places available
Want to know a bit more detail?