How to schedule Facebook posts
Are you spending too much time manually posting on Facebook?
Scheduling your Facebook posts can save you a stack of time. And time is money.
Here's a step-by-step guide on how to schedule your Facebook posts.
Step 1 – Create your posts
- Go to your business page
- Click on the Publishing Tools tab at the top of the page
- Go to the Drafts section on your left
- Then click the Create button
- Work your magic
- Create your post and save it as a draft
- Then create all your posts for the week and save them as drafts
Step 2 – Schedule your posts
- Still in your Drafts section choose the post you wish to schedule
- Choose ‘Schedule' from the dropdown ‘Edit' button
- Then choose the date and time you want your post to publish
- And click on the Schedule button
- Repeat the process with all your draft posts
We recommend spending an hour per week on creating and scheduling your Facebook posts.
And when your scheduling is done, you can go and relax :).
If you need help with your social media then give us a yell.
We'd love to help you.